Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer, Black
Our iconic manual Citrus Juicer, first manufactured in 1932, presses freshly squeezed Citrus juices while optimizing juice yield for a healthy and nutritious drink. The metal components, as well as the enamel finish, resist wear and tear from exposure to Citrus acid. The 5. 5 inch cup clearance provides ample room to place an 8-10oz cup for juicing. The multifunctional removable juice cup can be used to measure the juice of one lemon, Lime or orange. It also collects the juice drippings while keeping the counter clean, but swings out of position when a juice cup is being used. Plus, sure grip feet hold the Juicer firmly in place to prevent tipping. The manual Citrus Juicer has a stainless steel strainer cone and ABS plastic funnel, which are easily removed for cleaning and sanitizing. The manual Citrus Juicer carries a 1-year global care , which warrants the product against defects in material and workmanship for a period of (1) year from the date of original purchase. The extractor arm exerts up to 2000 lbs / 907 kg of force to ensure maximum juice output with minimum skin oil and pulp residue. Count on the experience that only Hamilton Beach Commercial can offer you. It’s the juicing advantage you need to succeed, one glass at a time.
The brilliantly simple design of the Hamilton Beach commercial manual citrus juicer is as classic-looking as it is effective. Created with rack-and-pinion gearing that allows you to exert up to 2,000 pounds of pressure with very moderate work, the unit extracts maximum amounts of juice from oranges, grapefruits, lemons, and limes. Pith, pulp, peel, and oil are left behind in the strainer cone, which is removable for easy cleanup. Between juicings, the juicer’s handle stays in the “up” position, which makes it easy to quickly add more fruit. A swing-out drip cup at the bottom is adequate for small citrus fruits; it also swivels to the side to make way for glasses up to 5-1/2 inches high and swings back into place to collect drips. Designed for rugged use, the juicer has a heavy-duty metal construction with acid-resistant chrome and enamel finishes. It is suitable to a heavy-duty café kitchen or a high-volume coffee counter, and its Sure Grip non-skid base keeps it still while protecting the countertop. Measuring 7 inches wide by 9 deep, it stands 19-1/2 inches high. Hamilton Beach includes a one-year warranty. –Emily Bedard
From the Manufacturer
- Flexibility: designed to extract pure citrus juices from oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruits.
- Dependability: the model 932 Manual Juice Extractor is considered the standard worldwide because of its dependable performance.
- Maximum juice extraction: the extractor arm exerts up to 2,000 pounds of pressure, ensuring maximum juice output, while minimizing skin oil and pulp residue.
- Strainer cone and funnel: the strainer cone and funnel are easily removed for cleaning.
- Swing-out juice collector cup: designed for convenience, the juice collector cup swings out, allowing the operator to easily obtain the extracted juices.
- Acid-resistant finish: the chrome and porcelain components, as well as the enamel finish resist citrus acids.
- Rack and pinion gearing: 2,000 pounds of pressure makes juice extraction effortless.
- Sure Grip feet: prevents skidding–won’t mark countertops.
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Unit comes with base, strainer cone, funnel, swing-out juice collector cup, and Sure Grip feet
- Weighs 11 pounds
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7 by 9 by 19-1/2 inches